Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Dance Gavin Dance Stream New Songs

Why their new sound promises a great album
By Marielou Obdeijn



Dance Gavin Dance have recently streamed some songs from their new album, "Instant Gratification".
Although I was't previously a huge fan of this band, these songs have me eagerly anticipating the whole album. I especially love Tillian Pearson's vocals on these tracks. His voice is silvery, and the lyrics he sings struck a chord in my heart I didn’t know was there before. They are relatable to a certain extent, being somewhat unclear at some points, but that’s just what makes a good song in my opinion. They leave room for your own interpretation and make you want to hear more. But really, I love everything about these songs, from the drums to the guitars and the unclean vocals, they all seem to fit together in a way I didn't hear with their other songs.


I hope I could convince you to give these songs a listen, and if I could, please let me know what you thought of them. Are they what you expected from this band, if you knew them before, and would you like to hear more?


"Instant Gratification" is set to be released on April 14, 2015 through Rise Records.

You can preorder the album on their website or on iTunes.