Friday, April 3, 2015

We Are The Band Bloggers

Hello everyone and welcome to "The Band Bloggers" blog!

My name is Rachel Ungos and I am the creator/founder of this blog. I love social media and bands, and decided to start a project that combines both! I am excited to share this blog with the world as well as showcase my work along with my team's work.

This blog's mission is to post a variety of fun, interactive and interesting information on the bands you love. We will post reviews, op-eds, concert overviews, etc. These posts will be in the form of written blog posts, videos and pictures related to pop, rock, metal and everything in-between.

Our team is currently made up of four fantastic people, who are all very passionate and hardworking. We strive to produce quality work along with meaningful connections with readers. Feel free to comment on posts or email us with suggestions or requests at rachelbandblog@gmail.com.

You can follow us on Twitter and Instagram as well:

Rachel: Twitter  Instagram

Liv: Twitter Instagram

Marielou: Twitter Instagram

Charlie: